- Direct Sales Force
- Indirect Sales Force
- Creative and Digital Design
- Website Design and eCommerce
- Marketing and Product Launch
- Creative Services including graphic design, copywriting, advertising, media buying, package design, marketing collaterals, sales support materials, trade show materials, Point of Sale materials, etc.
- Digital Solutions including website design and development, digital advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), eCommerce, social media management, etc.
- Marketing Campaign and Product Launch Services including customer data analytics, targeted direct mail (email and hard copy), trade shows, sales channel promotions, etc.
- Translation services to ensure your product information is clearly understood by your customers
- Telephone-based Sales Teams that sell our clients’ products directly to customers
- Commercial Opportunity Analysis
- SWOT Assessment
- Business Development and Strategy
- Market/Customer Segmentation
- The size of the market for your products
- Who your competitors will be and how they market and sell
- What your customer requirements are expected to be
- How your customers purchase similar products
- What distribution resources are required to fulfill customer demand
- An assessment of your products’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT assessment)
- Projected investment requirements
The Ark Program, develops customized business development strategies and tactics to enable our clients to successfully enter the marketplace and maximize revenue generation potential. We leverage the information developed in our Commercial Opportunity Analysis to create a comprehensive plan for launching, marketing, and distributing your products.
- Customer and market segmentation
- How to create awareness and demand for your products
- Branding, advertising, and promotional strategies including website development, social media strategies, and direct marketing
- Developing preferred sales channels and processes
- Exploring strategic alliances with potential partners for rapid market entry